file:///C:/Users/Cara/Downloads/pinterest-7f2e6%20(4).html Cara Elisabeth: New 550D

Tuesday 12 March 2013

New 550D

So I have finally waved a fond farewell to the use of my exhausted 1000D, and invested in a nifty 550D. It's still branded my most photographers as a camera for first time DSLR buyers. However, for me, it's a huge step up from my first camera, which - to the end of it's career - was incredibly battered and 'well used'. 

It's a fantastic low light camera for me to use for more wedding's, with the ISO extending from 100-6400 (whereas my 1000D was from 100-1600), and a 18MP sensor, the quality is doubled, noticeably. I was playing with it for hours when it first arrived, giddy with excitement over the improved quality (I dread to think what I'll be like when I finally purchase a full frame camera - I've got the 5D mark ii in my sights.) This camera goes hand in hand with my little 50mm 1.8 and I can't wait to use them for a wedding. 

My niece and nephew have been the first to star on this new piece of equipment, and will probably feature frequently as I practice for my nearing lifestyle portrait shoot! 

Enjoy the photograph's, and expect more work soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment